Saturday, January 29, 2011

Podcast show!!

SO I recently joined the cast of a podcast show. I realized that I am hella funny!! AS if there was ever any doubt. check it out @ www.demboyzmusic.com under podcasts....... Start with Episode 17 thats my first episode.................. In other news  I am trying to enjoy this life that I have while I have it.  I have made a serious game plan. I know where I am headed and that makes me very happy. I daily track my goals against themselves.  I am glad to be finishing up some of these court cases; Thank God for showing me your mercy and grace... I could've been no where but thank God I am somewhere! I have been contemplating joining a gym because I do want to make very drastic changes in my life. I have mentally made my mind up so now its just to whip my physical into shape; luckily I keep my body in check.  I am happy to say that the little one I love the most has been speaking more; I know its all down hill from here; I truly cherish these moments because I know that they will be short lived.  I am still loving my single life!! I am not actively dating, if someone asks me depending on the day I may or may not accept it.  I am sticking to my no sex in 2011!! Not that I have dated anyone who I thought might even be a good enough match for me.... I'm still laid off and i'll probably go back to work in Feb or March; I need to get my money together for this BIG move!!! I am ecstatic about the way things have the potential to go. I am trying to stay on track with everything I got going.  No one said it was going to be easy..... hell we don't even have a promise on how long its going to be... On another note I will be working on some things t make my blog more exciting; cause I know my life is boring as hell right now!!


As always peace and much love to ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment